The Agilesys team has experience delivering BI/Analytics solutions to a range of industries such as retail, manufacturing, logistics/supply chain, health-care, financial services, telecom, etc.
Our solutions included horizontal applications such as CRM analytics, sourcing optimization, vendor analytics, promotion analytics, inventory optimization, assortment planning, material planning, etc.
The Agilesys team has experience with all the facets of a BI/Analytics solution such as:
- Design and Modeling of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Design and development of ETL (Extract Transform and Load)
- Design and development of reports using a range of BI/dashboarding tools
Some of the BI/DW tools that we have experience with are:
- BI Tools – Cognos, BO, SAP BW, Actuate BIRT, SSRS, JasperSoft
- Databases – Oracle, DB2, Teradata, SQL Server
- Analytics Servers – Netezza, Cognos, BO, SAS, SSAS
- ETL tools – Informatica, BODI, PLSQL, Ascential, SwissSQL, SSIS, Pentaho/Kettle
Following are some of the highlights of our BI/Analytics experience:
- Strong experience with all the phases of BI/DW projects – Requirements, Data Modeling, ETL design, implementation
- Experience modeling datawarehouses using leading methodologies such as Ralph Kimball, Bill Inmon and Data Vault methodologies
- Experience with different DW implementation techniques using ROLAP, OLAP, MOLAP, etc
- Experience of developing BI/Analytics solutions using both packaged software and custom development
- Experience of building analytics tools for industry needs such as: Retail analytics, Marketing analytics, Supply chain optimizations, CRM analytics, etc
- Experience with statistical analysis tools such as SPSS, SAS, Mathsoft, etc.